This is designed to talk about the current issues that face the field of Biology.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Sex in the media
What is your view of sex in the media?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think it is really cool to learn about it. The media is a term used to denote, as a class, that section of the media specifically conceived and designed to reach a very large audience such as the population of a nation state. The media can be really weird and awsome.
I think it promotes the wrong image. I think that all of the little kids are learning the wrong ideas. Sex promotes everything, from cell phones to shampoo ads, it's everywhere.
I think it is getting a little racey. Many TV shows are soft core porn. They blur out nothing but the tip of the nipple and the vagina. It is getting to be a little too much especially since alot of these shows are showing in prime time when children will be watching TV.
4 comments:
I think it is really cool to learn about it. The media is a term used to denote, as a class, that section of the media specifically conceived and designed to reach a very large audience such as the population of a nation state. The media can be really weird and awsome.
I think it promotes the wrong image. I think that all of the little kids are learning the wrong ideas. Sex promotes everything, from cell phones to shampoo ads, it's everywhere.
I think it is getting a little racey. Many TV shows are soft core porn. They blur out nothing but the tip of the nipple and the vagina. It is getting to be a little too much especially since alot of these shows are showing in prime time when children will be watching TV.
I think it gives the wrong image. Little kids start to do wrong things from watching this stuff. They promote alot of thigs using media.
Post a Comment